Hi, there! I’m Jen. I’m glad you’re here.
Are you seeking peace, hope, connection to God? Connection to Self? Do you want to love your body? Feel more confident? Love your life? I think most women do!
I’ve been on a healing journey for nearly 15 years, and I’ve discovered some incredible tools that can help women embrace their bodies, find greater connection to God, gain personal insight, actualize potential, increase confidence, express divine essence, and increase levels of joy!
I’ve experienced all of these things, and you can too!! Unfortunately, cultural traditions and misplaced focus often leave us feeling like we’ll never be good enough. But that’s simply not true! You are good enough, you just need to learn a few pivotal truths and create some new habits to unlock a new experience for yourself.
I combine original music, the spoken and written word, courses (forthcoming), books, yin yoga (I’m a certified instructor), and the Gospel of Jesus Christ to help women unlock their potential, love themselves, and love their life.
On this website, I write and teach from an LDS perspective, but when speaking to groups I can offer non-denominational or secular approaches if needed. Regardless of format, my message builds and inspires women and offers hope for healing and change.
Here are a few online resources to get you started:
A few facts about me:
- I’m a certified yoga instructor, specializing in Yin Yoga
- I completed portrait photography training with the New York Institute of Photography in 2008 and ran a photography business for several years
- I’ve owned several successful creative businesses in the wedding industry
- I’ve been a homeschool mom for nearly 23 years
- I was Ms. Utah US Continental 2011
- I was Mrs. US Ambassador 2015
- I’ve written a couple of books
- I speak to groups on self-worth, courage, overcoming adversity, personal growth, becoming who you are meant to be, and for those who prefer a Christian perspective, healing and the Atonement of Jesus Christ
- I’m both a religious and spiritual person
- My favorite scripture is Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me.”
Thanks for stopping by!