Hi, there! I’m Jen. I’m glad you’re here.
I’ve been on a healing journey for over 15 years, and I’ve discovered some incredible tools that can help individuals embrace their bodies, find greater connection to God, gain personal insight, actualize potential, increase confidence, express divine essence, and increase levels of joy!
Unfortunately, cultural traditions and misplaced focus often leave us feeling like we’ll never be good enough. But that’s simply not true! You are good enough, you just need to learn a few pivotal truths and create some new habits to unlock a new experience for yourself.
I combine original music, the spoken and written word, courses (forthcoming), books, yin yoga (I’m a certified instructor), creativity and the Gospel of Jesus Christ to help people unlock their potential and live from love.
Here are a few online resources to get you started:
- My blog has helpful self-care and personal development articles.
- Subscribe to my email and get free “I Live from Love” digital wallpaper for your desktop computer or phone.
- I have a couple of books for purchase that can help you develop insight into yourself.
- You can listen to my music here.
- Or book me to speak to your group.
A few facts about me:
- I’m a certified yoga instructor, specializing in Yin Yoga
- I completed portrait photography training with the New York Institute of Photography in 2008 and ran a photography business for several years
- I’ve owned several successful creative businesses in the wedding industry
- I’ve been a homeschool mom since 1998
- I was Ms. Utah US Continental 2011
- I was Mrs. US Ambassador 2015
- I’ve written a couple of books
- I speak to groups on self-worth, courage, overcoming adversity, personal growth, becoming who you are meant to be, and the Atonement of Jesus Christ
- I’m both a religious and spiritual person
- My favorite scripture is Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me.”
Thanks for stopping by!