I’ll be honest. I don’t really like about pages.
I never know what to write.
So, here’s a few facts:
- I completed portrait photography training with the New York Institute of Photography in 2008
- I was Ms. Utah US Continental 2011 & Mrs. US Ambassador 2015
- I’m a singer-songwriter
- I’ve written a couple of books
- I speak to groups on self-worth and being courageous through adversity
- I’ve successfully healed from Betrayal Trauma (a form of PTSD) and health issues and continue to heal on deeper levels
- Learning to love myself and see myself as beautiful has been one of my biggest challenges in life
- I’m passionate about creativity and learning new things
- I’m a believer in the importance of self-care
- I’m both a religious and spiritual person
- My favorite scripture is Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me.”
- I don’t like the spotlight
- I’m a mom of 6 kids in a blended family
- I homeschooled my kids for 21 years
- My favorite treat depends on my mood!